Primm Tesla Supercharger
Updated As of July 1, 2016
- Primm Valley Resort & Casino, 31900 Las Vegas Blvd S, Primm, NV 89019
- Roadside Assistance: (877)798-3752
- Charging: 8 Supercharger stalls, available 24/7
- Restrooms: Primm Valley Resort & Casino (24 hr), McDonalds
- Wifi: Primm Valley Resort & Casino (24 hr), McDonalds
- Carl's Jr.
- Mad Greek Cafe
- Original Pancake House
- Lodging: Primm Valley Resort and Casino, Buffalo Bill's
- Public Charging:
Whiskey Pete's Hotel & Casino, J1772, 100 West Primm Blvd, Primm, NV 89019
- Trailer Towing:
If you were towing a trailer, you can charge at Primm without unhitching. There are a couple of options. If it is as empty as while we were here, you could just pull across several of the empty parking spaces. If you do that, I suggest staying with your vehicle in case so many other Tesla's arrive that the only charging spaces are the ones you have blocked. If the regular non-parking spaces at the end of the charging spaces are empty, you could probably pull into those so that you only block 2 or 3 of the other Tesla charging spaces. When we were there those parking spaces were occupied. Another option is to just park on the road on the other side of the Tesla chargers. You won't be blocking anyone as there is plenty of room on the road to drive around you, plus there is very little traffic on that road. It really is just a road in the parking lot in an area that is not very busy. I don't know if the parking lot security people would bother you if you parked like that, however. But it would work and would be very easy to pull in and out while towing a trailer!
- Photos: (Click on each photo below for a larger image.)